Working in the project team you will coordinate and develop detailed schedules and project plans.
- Experienced operator of Primavera scheduling software tool essential
- Responsible for implementing modifications to provide a cost effective planning service within assigned budget constraints.
- 10-15 years Major Project Planning experience. 5-10 years Oil and Gas Industry experience.
- Engineering Discipline Qualifications.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with others (verbally, written and meetings).
- Ability to apply Critical Path Method planning techniques to develop detail Engineering and Installation Project networks and schedules.
- Computer based Project Management Planning experience (Primavera P3 package or equivalent).
What's on Offer?
- Perth CBD location
- 12 month
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 0864670638 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international technical professional services firm. They provide technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of global clients
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.