The position will be based at our clients Perth head office location. Reporting to the Manager Projects, you will form an integral part of our team and become a true support to all levels of the business and our clients.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 7+ Years industry experience
- Experience in the Resources sector with Non-Process Infrastructure, and mining, and process plant
- Has demonstrated mature knowledge of Project Engineering / Management
- Accepts responsibility for primary focus area
- Makes responsible decisions ensuring effective delivery
- Well-developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed organisational skills
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role in busy EPCM
- 12 month , will be ongoing for the right candidate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 0864670638 or click Apply Now'.
Has a solid reputation as a trusted multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultant to the mining, resource and industrial infrastructure sectors. They believe the key to successful project delivery is based on their values of integrity, action, commitment and excellence.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.