Our client is seeking a Control Systems Engineer with experience across wet plant projects. This is a long term opportunity to join a reputable organisation that specialises in EPC Turnkey projects. The suitable candidate will be proficient with both PLC and SCADA development and programming of various control system processes within mineral processing and materials handling.
- Degree qualified
- 5 + years experience within in mining (must have wet plant experience)
- Experience with CitectSCADA and FactoryTalk
- Programming, configuration and integration experience with Allen Bradley, Schneider, GE and Siemens PLC
- Ability to design with all relevant disciplines and ensure design coordination of multi-disciplined activities
- Proficient with testing and commissioning
- Strong communication and problem solving skills in a design context
What's on Offer?
- Office based opportunity in Ascot
- Company parking provided
- Competitive salary
- Work with a reputable organisation
- Contract or permanent option available
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable EPC delivering multi-disciplined services and solutions to the mineral processing and materials handling industry.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.