- Seeking an enthusiastic and client focused Recruitment Consultant to join our Engineering team in the Perth office.
- Any level can be catered for in this growing and high performance team.
- You will supply technical staff to industry leaders and be an integral part of supporting a range of businesses to drive their projects and support the engineering and construction industry in Western Australia.
- This is a 360 degree role that will see you work at gaining new clients for the business while maintaining and supporting established accounts. You will manage permanent and contract candidates offering workforce solutions to clients and supporting the careers of all candidates. You will be dedicated to providing a premium service and embrace technology software and best practice in order to do this. Your commercial mind will always be looking for ways to provide a superior service.
This role is business critical to the future growth of the organisation and Titan Recruitment will provide you with a well-developed database with excellent capability, high level recruitment tools, industry contacts and personal development.
In return for this commitment from Titan, we are looking for organised and commercially savvy individuals that are highly driven and motivated.
Salaries designed to support experience - the team would ideally look at Senior or Principal level.
You will need to demonstrate understanding of the recruitment world from an agency perspective. We are looking for driven,fast paced and highly motivated individuals that want to work with proven processes and systems and support the existing framework of Titan.
Determination, tenacity and an exceptional work ethic will be required to run alongside this high performing team. In return for your dedication, you will work with a supportive and inclusive team that will develop your skills and harness your craft.
What's on Offer?
- In return for your dedication to this role, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and excellent bonus structure on a quarterly basis.
- We are committed to creating a comfortable working environment by providing modern offices in the CBD with a gym and end of ride facilities.
- The open plan office provides stand up desks for all employees, coffee machine and fully stocked kitchen.
- To ensure your success within recruitment, we arm you with a leading technology platforms from bespoke market mapping program, access to LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek advertising, and most importantly a high quality database of candidates and clients. All leaders within the business hold long and lasting relationship with key business figures and Titan has strong and collaborative partnerships that are shared with the team.
- We have an active calendar which includes client and contractor events and sundowners, attending industry relevant luncheons/ webinars/ networking events, team celebrations for EOFY and the annual Christmas party. We throw monthly team lunches for the office, enjoy casual attire on Fridays and share daily well intentioned banter!
Salary range $60,000 - $100,000 based on experience + great commission.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.