Perth based EPCM role working across engineering capital projects. You will develop and maintain project schedules at tender, study and execution phases. You will work across various projects at one time and prioritise tasks.
- 5+ years' experience in resource or construction capital projects
- Clear understanding of resource project development life cycle
- Proficient in P6, MS project and advance excel knowledge
- Change management experience
- SMP, E&I Commissioning and shut down planning experience highly regarded as is rail project experience
What's on Offer?
- Perth CBD location
- 12month contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 08 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.