This position is responsible for coordinating community engagement processes with affected communities, working groups and shires prior to project work commencement. The position further acts as single point liaison in the formal application and obtaining all of relevant planning approvals, permits, licenses, consents and statutory obligations related to the project portfolio.
Examples of such approvals include: Project Delivery Group (PDG) projects whilst also providing adhoc support to Operations on the planning and approvals area including (but not limited to):
• Shire council approvals / development applications / building permits / occupancy permits, etc.
• DWER approvals
• EPA and environmental approvals
• Flora, fauna and heritage surveys
• Support or lead effective and meaningful interactions with key project stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, including coordinating stakeholder engagement sessions for projects
• Provide assistance and subject matter expertise to the project managers and Operations
• Ensure all conditions on permits and approvals are met
• Monitor environmental policy legislation, national and regional planning frameworks and relevant technical information
• Manage external consultants associated with the works
• Compiling, submission and the accurate storing of documentations relating to the above
- Be familiar with and work within the boundaries of CBH safe systems of work and proactively assist to improve them.
- Present fit for duty at the commencement of each work period.
- Ensure all consultants, contractors and external stakeholders comply with the companies health, safety and environment requirements.
- Ensure behaviour and conduct is aligned with The Way We Work (our code of conduct) and the company values.
- Be the interface/point for the arrangement of community engagement programs soliciting support from local communities for proposed project builds.
- Ensure all approvals and permits are received in a timely manner prior to works commencing to ensure no impact on the delivery of projects.
- Ensure all conditions on permits and approvals are met.
- Ensure all approvals and permits are received in a timely manner to ensure no impact on the delivery of projects
- Ensure all approvals and permits are received in a timely manner to ensure no impact on the delivery of projects.
- Ensure all approvals and permits are received in a timely manner to ensure prior to works commencing to ensure CBH does not incur any fines or financial penalty for non-compliance.
- Experience in gaining project statutory approvals
- Demonstrated understanding of planning and environmental approvals requirements in Western Australia.
- Experience dealing with regulatory authorities and other stakeholders on complex and/or sensitive issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and grammar.
- Excellent knowledge of WA planning codes and regulations at local council and State level.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- The ability to read and understand complex documents.
- The ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
$80 - $90 ph + super
Flexible working arrangements from 3 days per week > 9 day fortnight depending on your current and desired situation
An established business with a CBD office location
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.