Seeking Rail Protection Officers for Immediate start to play a critical and long term role in the maintenance of WA's expanding rail infrastructure. This organisation has a diverse client base that will allow you to work on both passenger and heavy haul networks.
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug/Alcohol screen
- Holder of a PO2 - PO3 accreditation on the PTA or ARC network *Please note we are unable to help anyone without Rail qualifications*
- Holder of an RIW card
- Ability to dive a strong Safety culture through the business and projects
- Experienced reporting and recording incidents and various other activities whilst on shift
What's on Offer?
- Permanent full time work with best hourly rate in Perth
- Busy working environment with lots of PTA work
- Perth based or DIDO depending on project and network
- Hourly rate - with penalties
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact the team at Lianne on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply now'.
Work with a construction and project management contractor that has a strong presence in WA. Currently working on major rail works for the PTA, Rio, BHP and ARC.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.