- Well regarded Electrical Engineering consultant servicing the mining, heavy industry and utilities sector
- Working across gold, copper, nickel projects
- Technical Engineering position, project delivery, able to interface with a range of stakeholders and leading a small team
- Experience working across smaller/medium size projects
- Strong experience in the design area and preferably in minerals processing or mining plants.
- Experience using power simulation software
- Experience leading small teams
- Permanent Staff role
- Perth south eastern suburbs based
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineer.
- Strong experience in LV - HV power distribution systems, Motor control, instrumentation for minerals processing plants
- Strong technical engineering background and the ability to lead small teams
- Excellent stakeholder skills and report writing
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and statutory requirements around electricity in mining and heavy industry.
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Electrical Engineering consultant servicing the mining, heavy industry and utilities sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.