Our client is seeking a qualified Maintenance Engineer to assist with maintenance engineering services, reviews, strategy and optimisation. We are seeking adaptable, knowledgeable and proactive candidates with experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Review existing maintenance strategies and verify they meet performance standards, GMS and regulatory requirements
- Prepare maintenance strategy for project specific new equipment and support maintenance strategy optimisation
- Prepare the CMMS Maintenance Master Data
- Perform equipment critical analysis
- Audit, prepare and update the SAP/MAXIMO/JDE for project specific material
- Provide technical support and advice to team members and project teams
- Inspection programs for process piping, vessels and equipment in accordance with Australian and international standards, govenment bodies
- A relevant Engineering Degree (mechanical/electrical/instrumentation & control)
- Min. 4 years experience
- Technical and practical experience within maintenance engineering in Oil & Gas
- Experience within multi-disciplinary projects and teams
What's on Offer?
• 12 month contract
• Perth based
• Competitive hourly rate
• Work with one of the major EPCMs
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A major EPCM delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.