This is your opportunity to work for a leading mining company in the South West as a Metallurgist working within the wet plant space. The organisation has been in operation for over 75 years and are seen as a market leaders. We are seeking safety focused, adaptable, proactive, and positive individuals who would love the opportunity to live and work in the beautiful South West of WA.
The Primary Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and measuring plant performance
- Collecting and analysing plant surveys
- Ensuring production tonnes and grade remain within targets
- Completing end of week and month reporting processes
- Providing direction to operations team and process optimisation
The successful applicant will receive on the job training and guidance by an experienced and supportive Production team.
- A tertiary qualification in Metallurgy or equivalent
- Seeking Graduates up to 7 years experience
- Wet plant experience essential
- Experience with Lithium highly desirable
- The suitable candidate must be willing to relocate down South WA
What's on Offer
- $90k - $130k + super (DOE)
- Relocation assistance
- A fantastic work life balance living in a picturesque location
- Flexible work options
- Career progression opportunities
- Site performance based monthly incentive scheme
For more information and a confidential discussion please Melissa St Clair on (08) 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
Has a solid reputation as a trusted multi-disciplined engineering and project delivery organisation within mining and resources.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.