Our client is a leading service provider and multi-discipline engineering company specialising in projects across a range of industries, centred on Mechanical and Structural engineering.
About the Role
As the successful candidate, you will have proven 3D models & 2D Deliverables modelling history and strong Mechanical Design skills.
- Relevant Drawing Certificates or Experience
- A minimum of 5-8 years' experience
- Proven experience managing mechanical and/or equipment design
- Skilled in 3D design packages particularly in Microstations and ProStructures
- Prior experience in consulting engineering
- Working knowledge of AS standards and Engineering Drafting Standards
What's on offer?
Our client truly values its staff and understands that in order to maintain its position as an employee of choice, it needs to constantly develop its staff and enable them to reach their full potential. This is a very team orientated organisation where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
You will be engaged on a 6 month contract on an hourly rate basis.
For a confidential discussion on this role or any similar positions that we have available please contact Nico Viljoen on 07 3910 5553.
Alternatively click "apply now"
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.