We are working with a multi-disciplinary global engineering consultancy, who are urgently seeking an experienced QC Inspector to be initially based in Perth and then transitioning to site on a fixed, attractive FIFO roster. Contract duration is 12 months and working in the client's major project division within Mining & Resources.
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- An Engineering Diploma or Trade qualified in Mechanical, Structural or Civil
- 10 years years post trade experience in the mining, construction, fabrication essential.
- Underground mining and shaft experience preferred.
- Site construction / inspection experience in an appropriate discipline is desirable.
- A sound understanding of materials, methods and processes used in fabrication, manufacturing and surface treatment.
- A sound working knowledge of ISO9000 management systems
- The ability to write concise, factual, unbiased Inspection Reports.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills from shop-floor to senior management levels.
What's on Offer?
• Opportunity to work with a highly regarded global engineering consultancy
• 12 month contract role
• Attractive hourly remuneration, dependent upon experience
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Leisha Martin on 08 6467 0659 or 0434 927 302 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.