We are looking for Process Engineers from Intermediate to Principal and Process Manager level. This is an opportunity to work with a reputable consultancy that specialise in Wet Plant Projects. We are looking for proactive, adaptable and positive individuals who can be part of a collaborative team and contribute to Mineral Processing Design and Study Works of various projects.
- Provide technical input into feasibility studies for development projects
- Maintain relationships and engage with key stakeholders
- Manage safety in design
- Provide technical input for the development of new projects, upgrades of existing facilities or purchase of capital equipment
- Provide high level technical support and work within an interdisciplinary team
- Detailed design and documentation
- Flowsheet design and development
- Operational readiness
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Experience within an Engineering House highly valued
- Wet Plant Experience essential (such as gold, copper and nickel)
- Mineral Processing knowledge and experience
- Experience with studies and mineral processing design
- Minimum 4 years experience
What's on Offer
- Long term opportunity
- Competitive remuneration
- Perth based position
- Work for a reputable organisation
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
Mid-Tier Consultancy specialising in engineering, design and project delivery services within mining and minerals.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.