Seeking a highly experienced Security Advisor to join a dynamic and busy engineering consultancy. This role will see you providing security and risk management advice across the business.
As the Lead Security & Risk Advisor you will be tasked to mentor and guide the team in security and be a key contact for clients throughout the process. You will provide high quality solutions and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
In this role your focus will be on the Built Environment, Defence and Transport projects. This will see you working on a varied portfolio including; army barracks, prisons, hospitals, train stations (street-level and underground), power/water facilities, private mixed use developments etc.
You will be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Risk and threat assessments, CPTED, master planning, security strategies, electronic (including CCTV and access cards) and physical (including fencing, lighting, hostile vehicle, ballistics, blasts and forced entry protection) security design.
- Take a leading role in collaborating with other members of the security team and across the business.
- Developing tailored security offerings for the business utilising your extensive experience and new security smart technologies.
- Qualifications in Security Risk Management, Security Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Australian citizenship is essential with a Defence Security Clearance or ability to obtain.
- Current Western Australia Security Consultant Licence.
- SCEC endorsement is desirable
- Ability to guide and mentor other members in your team.
- Strong communication skills allowing you to deal with peers, clients and other stakeholders
What's on Offer?
A leadership role based in Perth with flexible working environment available. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work across a range of diverse local and international projects. You will have the opportunity to take on a direct role in engaging with clients.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sam Turton on 08 6467 0605 or click Apply Now'.
Multidisciplinary engineering consultancy that has a global reach and an innovative approach to engineering design solutions. Heavily invested in their workforce career and professional development and providing the best tools and environment to enhance creativity and innovation.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.