- 10 - 15 years' experience
- Extensive detailed design / commissioning experience in high voltage, medium voltage, low voltage & ultra-low voltage, Earthing, PLC/DCS & communication protocols.
- Develop technical solutions for small to medium refinery brownfield projects. Complete estimates for engineering hours required to deliver engineering phases of work.
- Complete Basis of Design / Scope Outline documents to detail project design basis.
- Develop detailed scope document for electrical equipment supplies
- Complete detailed Scopes of Work for Contractor site execution of works.
- Complete detailed specifications / datasheets / lists (e.g. MCC) for equipment supply.
- Technically evaluate vendor equipment supply proposals.
- Capable of completing detailed cable / power / voltage drop calculations / sizing for electrical systems. Good awareness of Australian standards.
- Good understanding of field instrumentation and able to develop datasheet
- Assist in development functional specifications.
- Exposure to electrical & instrumentation brownfields construction and commissioning.
- Ability to develop E&I commissioning plans and provide site technical assistance during commissioning.
- Ability to manage own time with limited supervision, able to lead Jnr engineers & ensure work completed within target budget & schedule.
- Good understanding of change management applicable to small to medium projects.
- Able to work in multidisciplinary team environments
- Willing to work at site location & confident in conducting site visits & field verification.
- Good understanding of project reporting, tracking & documentation requirements.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical / Power)
- Able to travel to Pinjarra
- 12 months with view of extension
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining sector
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.