As the PM you will assume responsibility for projects from inception through completion of the contracted services ensuring that they are executed safely and within the budget, time schedule and to specifications while maintaining good relations with the client.
- Experience in the design or construction of balance machines / stockyard equipment.
- Experience will full product lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Ability to manage design budgets to set project targets
- Ability to estimate resource effort required to feed into project budget plans
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline, project management
- Project management accreditations, such as PMI, IPMA or equivalent
What's on Offer?
- Perth based CBD, Client side role
- Staff opportunity
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 0864670638 or click Apply Now'.
Provides engineering, construction and service of industrial plants and systems in the resource sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.