We are currently looking for an Overhead Supervisor for a large Rail construction project. Your role will see you ensure the safe and timely delivery of the Overhead Line Equipment.
As an Overhead Supervisor, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership direction, guidance, technical expertise and support in the installation of an entire network of 25kv AC catenary lines
- Supervising linesman to ensure the highest levels of Safety are adhered to
- Contributing to development of work methods and rolling short term construction programs
- Maintaining compliance of commercial and financial costs
- Ensuring impeccable site records and documents in line with the organisation's processes and safety procedures
- Evaluating and assessing new technologies to improve safety and efficiency
To be considered for the Overhead Supervisor role, you will need to possess the following:
- Certificate III in Rail Traction or Distribution
- 2-5 years previous construction experience in the Rail industry
- Expertise installing 25kV AC OLE systems for Rail projects
*Please note that people without the Rail experience will not be considered. This will not suit someone with overhead power lines in the Power industry.*
What's on Offer?
As an Overhead Supervisor, you will have the following benefits:
- Permanent position
- Perth based
- Good base salary with regular overtime / penalties
- Company car
- Sponsorship available for suitable applicants
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
Large organisation within the rail Engineering, construction and maintenance space.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.