Our client is seeking a qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to assist with maintenance engineering services, breakdown support, root cause analysis, execution of maintenance and operations plans and management of small to medium sized projects.
- Breakdown support
- Provide technical support to the Electrical Maintenance Team
- Perform root cause analysis, mitigate reoccurrence of breakdowns
- Manager small to medium sized projects
- Be an advocate of safety
- Assist with creating maintenance plans and execution of plans
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Min 5 years experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Experience within an iron ore fixed processing plant
- Experience in project management
- Experience in variable speed drive fault finding
- Experience in power system protection devices
- Proficient with SAP
What's on Offer
- Long term opportunity
- Contract position
- FIFO position, roster 8/6
- Work on one of the major Iron Ore sites in WA
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable consultancy delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.