Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment company providing skilled professionals to a range of Top Tier clients in the Mining, Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Renewables and Engineering industries across Australia.
A career with Titan Recruitment can provide many challenging and exciting opportunities, offering people the chance to work alongside professional and motivated people, who will support your personal and professional development.
Titan is looking for three Trainee Recruitment Consultants to become part of the Engineering and Technical Recruitment teams.
If you are successful, you will be mentored by skilled, experienced, Recruitment Teams while Titan support you in gaining a formal qualification in Human Resources (Cert IV), the perfect blend of practical on the job training while gaining a recognised qualification.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Titan Recruitment and commence your career as recruitment professional where you will have the ability and knowledge to positively affect people's careers.
Is this position right for you?
- You are a confident communicator and enjoy building relationships with people
- You are outcome driven, proactive and optimistic
- You enjoy and have some experience in sales or customer service
- You currently do not hold any formal qualifications This is a Trainee Position
Titan is looking for inspired and positive entry-level professionals, so no matter your background, tell us why you would love to be a recruiter!
What is in it for you?
- At the end of the training program you will be an experienced, qualified recruiter with a full- time permanent position.
- You will have the opportunity to progress your career in a company that values your experiences and continued professional and personal development
- You will receive competitive remuneration while being trained and gaining a formal qualification
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately, if this position is of interest please Apply Now.
Should your application be progressed you will be contacted by phone to arrange a formal interview.
What's on Offer
This will be a long term position that gives the right person the opportunity to grow within a company. Recruitment is a multi facet business environment so you will learn new commercial and people skills and you can have a direct impact on the team around you. Hands on mentoring and ongoing training will be provided.
You will be based at our premises at London House which offer:
- Gym and End of Trip Facilities on premises
- Stand-up desks and modern office design
- City Centre office location
- Concierge and lobby facilities
Why Titan Recruitment?
Working at Titan Recruitment has been a fantastic experience. I left a large global business and joined this close-knit team of experienced and mature consultants with a deep understanding of the business streams that they operate within. My opportunity to build a new business unit has provided me with the support of an established management team, access to innovative software and recruitment tools and the freedom to pursue new clients and leverage off the existing clients of Titan. It has been a wonderful experience and I believe I have found a new home for the coming years and encourage motivated, passionate recruiters to come and join our team.'
Suzi Johnson, Manager- Infrastructure & Buildings
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.