Our client is seeking a Lead Electrical Engineer to provide specialist technical direction and advice to the client and project team. The role will be heavily involved in engineering design and technical verification. The suitable candidate will have previous experience in a Lead role and a proactive and positive attitude. This role is located on site in Wagerup and the ideal candidate must be willing to travel to and from this location.
- Provide technical direction and advice
- Undertake engineering design and technical verification of project deliverables
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes
- Prepare, assist and oversee the production of engineering calculations, drawings and documentation
- Participate in project reviews, HAZIDs/HAZOPs and safety in design workshops as required
- Lead and manage a team, outlining project requirements, assign tasks and supervise progress
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Communicate effectively and regularly with project stakeholders and team
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Substantial Electrical and Instrumentation design experience in the Refinery/Mining Industry
- Brownfield project experience in modification of PLC/DCS system. Allen Bradley / Honeywell system awareness is advantageous
- Extensive detailed design/commissioning experience in high voltage (22kV), medium voltage (3.3kV/6.6kV), low voltage (415V) and ultra-low voltage, earthing, PLC/DCS & communication protocols
- Proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to identify issues, problems, opportunities and solutions
- Able to work on multiple projects of varioius size and complexity
- Work effectively in a small multi-disciplinary team located on site
- Excellent understanding of project reporting, tracking & documentation requirements
- Develop technical solutions for small to medium refinery brownfield projects
- Exposure to electrical & instrumentation brownfields construction and commissioning
- Ability to develop E&I commissioning plans and provid site technical assistance during commissioning
- Complete project site inspections and completion punch lists
What's on Offer
- Long term opportunity
- Contract position
- Work with one of the major EPCMs
- This would suit someone living in the Mandurah to Bunbury area
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable EPCM delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.
Our client is seeking a qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to assist with maintenance engineering services, breakdown support, root cause analysis, execution of maintenance and operations plans and management of small to medium sized projects.