Our client is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team located in Kwinana. Providing detailed design and commissioning expertise on small to medium refinery brownfields projects.
- Develop technical solutions, design, scopes of work, specifications, datasheets, diagrams, schematics and drawings
- Complete cost estimates for engineering hours required to deliver engineering phases of work
- Technically evaluate vendor equipment supply proposals
- Understand and interpret P&IDs
- Ability to complete detailed cable, power, voltage drop calculations and sizing for electrical systems
- Apply safety in design principles at all times
- Assist with developing E&I commissioning plans and provide site technical assistance during commissioning
- Complete project site inspections and completion punch lists
- Project reporting, tracking & documentation
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Substantial Electrical and Instrumentation design experience in the Refinery/Mining Industry - brownfields projects
- Extensive detailed design/commissioning experience in high voltage (22kV), medium voltage (3.3kV/6.6kV), low voltage (415V) and ultra-low voltage, earthing, PLC/DCS & communication protocols
- Ability to manage own time with limited supervision and lead junior engineers to ensure work is completed within target budget & schedule
- Understand client issues and work collaboratively to achieve best project outcomes
- Possess a good understanding of change management applicable to small to medium projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Wiling to work at site location & confident in conducting site visits & field verification
What's on Offer
- 6 months, likely to extend
- Contract position
- Work with one of the major EPCMs
- Kwinana location
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable EPCM delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.
Our client is seeking a qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to assist with maintenance engineering services, breakdown support, root cause analysis, execution of maintenance and operations plans and management of small to medium sized projects.