Senior Linesman required for a leading Rail Engineering, construction and maintenance specialist. Your role will see you working on some of the major metronet projects along with some key clients in regards to smaller asset maintenance upgrades.
Your role will consist of:
- Providing guidance, technical expertise and support in the maintenance and repair of 25kv AC catenary lines
- Various activities including footings and foundation construction, steel erection for OHLE, installation of small part steel on OHLE structures, running OHLE contact and catenary wire and core drilling teams
- Running wire, installing section insulators, neutral sections, switches, feeders, balance weights and all associated equipment
- Assisting in the investigation and reporting all OLE incidents and preparing technical reports on maintenance and repair activities to ensure maximum effectiveness of the systems
- Reading and implementing design drawings
- Installing return conductors and traction bonds
- Detailed height and stagger and equipment surveys
In order to be successful in this role it will take a dedicated and motivated person with the ability to work night shifts Sunday - Thursday.
Criteria for this role includes:
- Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Rail Traction
- Extensive experience working on 25kV AC Systems for Rail Traction. Please note that people without the Rail experience will not be considered. This will not suit someone with overhead power lines in the Power industry.
- Expertise maintaining 25kV AC OLE systems
- Experience around restoration of de-wirement in 25kV AC Systems
- Knowledge of major tools and equipment used for the maintenance and construction of an electrified network
- Strong communication skills and background in managing Linesman
What's on Offer?
- Good base salary with regular overtime / penalties
- Permanent position
- Company car
- Sponsorship on offer for the right candidate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
Large organisation with a strong commitment to local transportation, safety and community engagement.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.