My client is seeking a positive and proactive Senior Electrical Package Engineer for a secondment working on a greenfields project in potash. This is a long term opportunity commencing in the project office and then mobilising to site on a 2:1 roster after approximately 6 months. The suitable candidate will have experience from procurement, design, construction and commissioning of a Gas Power Station (BOO) and HV transmission expertise.
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- 10+ years experience
- Proficient with negotiation and contract variation and management
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Experience from design, procurement, construction and commissioning
- Tender/contract documentation, strategy and preparing scopes of work
- Ability to manage construction pre-mobilisation
- Proficient with package delivery up to the value of $30M
- Provide positive team leadership and clearly defined expectations
What's on Offer?
- Long term contract opportunity 2+ years
- Greenfields project
- Office based for the initial 6 months, then transitioning to site on a 2:1 roster
- Competitive remuneration
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable Project Delivery and Engineering Consultancy.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.