Our client is a specialist risk and functional safety engineering consultancy based in Perth. They are looking for a proactive and positive Senior Project Engineer / Project Manager to join their team of dynamic professionals to lead and manage multiple projects within mining and resources. The suitable candidate will have a solid technical understanding of functional safety systems and the ability to drive results and monitor performance amongst the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer looking to transition into a more senior role towards management, mentoring, client engagement, project management and delivery.
- Project planning and execution
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules, budgets and work plans
- Participate in the tender process (design, submission and review)
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Risk mitigation planning for projects
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Coordinate staff and resources
- Manage and mentor the team
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Oversee project documentation
- Secure growth opportunities and initiate new projects
- Prepare customer invoices for project progress and completion
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers
- Facilitate change requests
- Project completion reviews and reporting for executive staff
- Submit project deliverables and ensure they adhere to quality standards
- Coordinate the development of training materials and other documents needed to enable successful turnover to the clients
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical
- Project Management Professional Certification
- 5+ years as a Project Manager or Project Engineer within the mining industry
- 2+ years as a Design Engineer
What's on Offer
- Perth based, staff position
- Develop your career in management
- Work within a collaborative team with a focus on quality
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A small consultancy delivering Risk & Functional Safety solutions within the Resources Industry.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.