Our client is seeking a Senior Electrical Commissioning Engineer with expertise in the oil and gas industry. This role will provide expertise in preparation, commissioning and start-up within the Electrical and Instrumentation discipline.
- Develop commissioning workpacks and test procedures
- Direct sub-contractor's discipline engineers on commissioning priorities, integrity, safe work practices, schedule compliance and documentation
- Ensure commissioning activities are implemented in accordance with the project's approved commissioning procedures
- Perform all pre-commissioning function tests
- Liaise with Operations on requirements of commissioning implementation
- Ensure adherence to the commissioning schedule
- Verify and approve all required mechanical completions documentation
- Prepare all certification documents for completion and hand-over to Operations
- Assure and demonstrate a high regard to the environment and health and safety of personnel
- Electrical and Instrument trade background
- A Grade Electrical Licence
- High Voltage Switching (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Electrical & Instrument Control Systems
- Ability to read BLD's, SLD's schematics and termination drawings, with a good understanding of mnemonics and where system limits should be shown
- Solid completions/certification documentation process
What's on Offer?
- Perth based
- 6 - 12 month contract
- Competitive rate
- Opportunity within the Oil & Gas industry
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable EPCM delivering multi-disciplined services and solutions to the resources industry.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.