Established over 30 years ago and located in beautiful Brisbane, this company adopts a small-business mentality, while servicing big-business clientele.
They offer flexible working arrangements and truly appreciate their staff. They are a multi-disciplinary agency and cover sectors including rail, mining, defence and roads. They are passionate about professional development and continually encourage their staff to grow.
This a full-time, permanent employment opportunity that would suit someone looking to take the next step in their Quantity Surveying career.
Some of the duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Presenting a high-standard of work to clients and key stakeholder's
- Working autonomously and within a team
- Preparing bill of quantities, cost planning and cost estimating
- Preparing material take-offs
- Preparing Monte Carlo simulations
- Promotion of the brand and business development
- A Bachelor of Urban Development (QS)
- 3-8 years of post-graduate experience
- Proven experience working with CostX, @Risk, MS office suite, etc.
- High-level of understanding of measurement standards (DTMR Estimating Manual, ANZSMM, AS1181, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- A member of AIQS or similar - advantageous
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, or wish to submit your interest, please email your must up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY" button