Seeking an experienced Recruitment and Mobilisation Coordinator to join an innovative team within a Global Engineering and Steel Manufacturing company.
As a Recruitment and Mobilisation Coordinator, you will be responsible for administrative tasks, mobilisation, on-boarding and coordination support.
As a Recruitment and Mobilisation Coordinator, you will have the following skill set:
• Previous experience in an administrative role (preferably with engineering, mining or construction projects).
• Mobilisation experience is essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Great time management skills.
• Good exposure and proficiency with MS Suite.
• Be able to present well and professionally
* Site exposure is not essential but will be highly regarded
What's on Offer?
The Recruitment and Mobilisation Coordinator position will allow for the following benefits:
·Ongoing Casual rostered role with 38 hours per week
·Perth based role
- Competitive Hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A leading international engineering and manufacturing company with a strong presence in the Australian market.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.