- Technical engineering design and project delivery of road, stormwater drainage, bulk earthworks etc for various mining and resource projects.
- Oversee the completion of engineering projects.
- Provide direction to drafting and procurement personnel.
- Working across study and detailed design projects
- Able to complete scopes of work and produce a range of reports
- Interfacing with clients, other engineering teams and designers
- Perth CBD based
- Initial 12 months + with view to extension
- Well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant
- Multiple positions
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer.
- Technical Engineering design of roads, bulk earthworks & drainage
- Mining and resources project experience
- Strong report writing skills
- Able to interface with clients and coordinate designers
- Strong understanding of industry design guidelines
- Able to lead small civil engineering teams
What's on offer
- Initial 12 month contract with strong chance of extension
- Perth CBD based
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Intermediate, Senior and Lead positions available
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.