We are currently seeking a senior Hydraulic Engineer to join an exciting team working across a variety of builidng services projects across Perth and Australia. The organisation is currently working on an interesting portfolio of projects such as commercial, healthcare, schools, multi-res and industrial. They have a professional business model and strong team, with a fun, supportive culture. This is an exciting time to join this growing team!
Working within a collaborative multi services team environment your responsibilities as a Senior Hydraulic and Fire Services Engineer will be diverse and interesting.
- To be considered for the role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Produce Concepts and detailed designs in line and with client requirements
- Able to review and understand the project 3D model and architectural design drawings in relation to building services
- Deliver high quality technical design within scope, timeframe and budget
- Review vendor/manufacturer's documentation
- Experience across fire protection is desirable
- Tertiary qualification relevant to hydraulic engineering
- Client liaison and management/leadership skills
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Currently based in Australia or have full working rights for Australia
- Have industry experience in building services
What's on Offer?
This is a dynamic and fast growing business that has Building Services projects across Australia. Delivering a variety of designs from schools, hospitals, high rise etc. Working with a big close knit team. Parking on-site.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sam Turton on 08 6467 0605 or click Apply Now'.
A leading international engineering consultancy with a strong foothold in the WA market across buildings and infrastructure.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.