We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer for FIFO work on a major mining shutdown project based in South Australia. This is a 3-month contract opportunity based in South Australia. The role involves 10-hour shifts on a 3/1 roster. Interstate applicants are welcome to apply but will be subject to 2 weeks paid hotel quarantine on arrival.
- Provide detailed Mechanical engineering support in accordance with appropriate Australian standards, codes of practice, and project specifications.
- Attends regular site meetings and maintains open communication channels to engage with the broader site teams and works as an integrated project team member to provide a customer-focused service.
- Reviews and preparing reports, providing input into weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Respond to customers' needs, questions, and concerns and expedite actions in an accurate, effective, and timely manner
- Meets regularly with site Mechanical team to provide timely feedback on current workload, issues, and resolutions, while regularly capturing and recording best practices and lessons learned.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience and criteria:
- A recognised tertiary qualification in Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in the resources and mining industry
- Previous experience working on a mining shutdown, or commissioning
- Working knowledge of engineering design and operation principles in accordance with Mechanical engineering
- 3-month contract working on one of the largest mining operations in the world
- Competitive Rates
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
- Flight to/from Adelaide provided
- Interstate workers will be provided a laptop & paid for their 14-day quarantine period
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Clark on (07) 3910 5506 or click Apply Now'.
About our Client:
Our client is a global leading engineering, procurement and construction management company specialising in a broad range of industries including Mining and Metals, Energy, Infrastructure and Water.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.