Multiple roles on an Ammonia Expansion Project.
Project Engineer/Senior Project Engineer (multiple roles)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to HSE and Quality culture and performance
- Previous experience in managing small and medium sized projects
- Strong technical background and understanding of engineering processes
- Management of resources, schedule and budget management
- Understanding of interface management: Engineering/Suppliers/Contractors
- Construction experience involving managing multiple contractors
- A recognised engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Fertilisers projects/Ammonia experience
What's on Offer?
- Role is based in Kwinana
- Market rates
- Initial 12 months contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on 0864670638 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.