Titan is recruiting for an experienced Road/Highways Designer with Main Roads/Austroads/RMS experience to join our client's busy design team delivering projects across WA!
Within this role you will primarily provide expertise in the form of design planning and execution for major infrastructure projects involving roads and highways.
In addition to being passionate about the technical design and detail, you will also be a skilled communicator working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to play a vital role in the project lifecycle and meeting key project milestones.
To be considered for the position of a Road Designer , you will require:
• 3+ years' experience as a Civil Designer using 12D
• Demonstrated experience in civil design projects across earthworks, roadworks or track.
• Strong interpersonal skills, confidence, and professionalism
• Strong time management skills including working to deadlines
Experience in Open Roads/MX will be highly desirable.
What's on Offer?
As a Road Designer, you will have the following benefits:
• Perm position in a Perth based role (open to contract)
• Be part of an award-winning engineering team that is highly regarded in WA!
• Join a thriving business that has an abundance of infrastructure projects to deliver!
- Great opportunity for career development
- Competitive salary offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well-established Engineering Consultancy that prides itself on excellent relationships with their clients through providing engineering and advisory services. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the infrastructure, transport, resources and environmental sector. Working on key MRWA and PTA projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading engineering and technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.