The client is a privately owned Tier One EPCM who has recently been awarded a large project and as such has a demand for a number of Senior Mechanical Designers for their Perth CBD based design office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Lead Mechanical Designer, you will be working within a small team of Mechanical Designers, across various projects (mainly bulk materials handling) using Microstation and Aecosim. You will be responsible for Layout & Detail Design.
- 8+ years Design experience within an EPCM or EPC environment
- HIghly proficient with Microstation and Aecosim
- Experience designing chutes, conveyors, crushers, screens
- Rio Tinto, BHP & Roy Hill experience highly desirable
- Layout & Detail Design experience essential
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract in the CBD
- Opportunity to work for a Tier One
- New and exciting project
- Attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Leisha Martin on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.