- Senior Project Engineer/Manager to deliver camp upgrades and associated NPI facilities
- 4 days on, 3 days off FIFO roster from Perth to the Goldfields region of WA. Site is located 45km east of Leonora, WA.
- 12 hour days
- Responsible for all aspects of project delivery - scoping, budget and schedule management for the camp upgrade
- Key client engagement and stakeholder interface
- Assisting with feasibility studies, business cases, risk assessments and technical queries
- Initial 12 month contract with strong chance of extension
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Project Management
- Strong Project Engineering and Delivery background in camp infrastructure projects for the resources projects
- EPCM/Client side experience preferred
- Excellent client and stakeholder management skills
- Able to use MS Office & MS Project.
What's on Offer
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extension, strong portfolio of projects.
- 4 days on, 3 days off FIFO roster from Perth to the Goldfields region of WA
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and resources sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants