Our client, a specialist and leader in the mining manufacturing industry, have recently been awarded a large contract for the exclusive supply of hydraulic boom systems across numerous sites in the Pilbara. They are seeking a highly driven and capable Service Coordinator / Planner on a permanent basis to join their busy team.
Reporting to the Lead Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Coordinating service jobs on site
- Planning & scheduling shutdown labour and manhours
- Hands on project management
- Liasing with site engineers and trades people
- Occasional site visits & client meetings
- Ideally you will have a Trade or Engineering background with sound site experience
- You will be highly proficient with Excel and MS Suite
- Exposure to MS Project will be highly desirable
- Experience in planning shutdown labour and manhours
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- A willingness to learn
What's on Offer?
• Permanent position with unlimited career growth
• Attractive salary
• Opportunity to work with major clients, project management and planning working autonomously
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Leisha Martin on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.