Our client is seeking a Principal Electrrical Engineer to provide specialist technical direction and advice to the client and project team. Lead and manage the Electrical Discipline Team by stipulating project requirements, ensuring the overall technical integrity of work, motivating and managing the team's performance. We are seeking a hands on and proactive Leader. The suitable candidate will have extensive experience within the Oil & Gas Industry having worked on major projects.
- Provide technical direction and advice to the client and project team. Deliver discipline specific design and drafting services.
- Lead and effectively manage recourcing of the electrical design team for the project.
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes.
- Prepare, assist and oversee the production of engineering calculations, drawings and documentation. Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions and ask for assistance if required.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the project Lead Engineers, other discipline teams, workshare team and Project Managers.
- Mentor, train and assist with employee performance reviews.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Communicate effectively and regularly with project stakeholders and team
- Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 15 years experience in designing and drafting within the oil & gas industry
- Proven Lead role experience managing a team of designers on a major oil and gas project
- Extensive technical, practical and leadership experience in relevant discipline.
What's on Offer
• Long term contract 24 months
• Perth based position
• Work with one of the major EPCMs
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable EPCM delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.