They are urgently seeking the services of a Water Treatment Service Technician for their Perth based office. There will be regular site visits but not for more than 1-2 days at a time.
As an experienced technician, you have developed your knowledge and expertise to a point where you will require little to no training which will see you hit the ground running.
You will be required to service all types of water treatment equipment; which include Reverse Osmosis, Deionisers, Softeners, Filtration Systems, UV Sterilisers, and Chlorination Systems. This will include various media replacements, plant installations and commissioning.
This role will require you to travel to Mine Sites across WA. With typical service trips of 1 - 2 days, and could be for a duration of up to 5 days.
To be considered for the role:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, with demonstrated experience as a service technician/engineer in the water treatment industry including exposure to remote locations
- Adept with analysing faults and make the necessary repairs/adjustments to the equipment
- Sound problem-solving skills and knowledge of chemical treatment processes
- Able to calibrate all types of water treatment instrumentation
- Strong autonomy, with the ability to work effectively alone and unaided
- Able to undergo random Drug and Alcohol Testing, and comply with each site's own OHS policies
- Be willing to pass a police check for working at Gold mines which are a work requirement
- Electrical and mechanical trade qualifications - highly desirable
What's on Offer?
• Attractive salary
• Company vehicle
• Great mixture of Perth based and site work
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Leisha Martin on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.