This is a long-term contract opportunity with our client, working across a variety of industries, such as: Infrastructure (Incl. Roads, Rail, Ports, Energy and Water); and Mining and Resources (Incl. Iron Ore).
You will support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects. You will liaison with the Project Manager, design team, operations, EPCM service providers & other contractors
Will consider mid or senior level.
- Min 5-year post grad experience planning and scheduling across mining projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture, Construction Management and/or Engineering (Civil, Structural and/or Mechanical Engineering qualifications are considered preferable)
- P6 and MS project preferred Asta Powerproject will be considered
- EPCM mining and resource project experiences
What's on Offer?
- Work in a highly experienced team
- Perth based CBD EPCM
- Long term opportunity
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.