- Specialist structural/civil engineering consultancy servicing the resources, building and construction industry
- Focus on the structural design of steel and concrete structures, design and inspection of temporary works including scaffolding and formwork and on-site inspections.
- 2 - 5 years experience required
- SpaceGass and Inducta utlilised
- Will carry out ad hoc site inspections and testing. Site work is Perth metro based.
- Able to speak to different stakeholders and produce reports
- Working in a team of 5
- Projects will focus on the mining, industrial and construction sector
- Permanent staff role
- Perth eastern suburbs - 15 mins from Perth CBD
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- 2 - 5 years experience as a Structural Engineer. Steel and concrete structures design experience
- Experience in designing temporary works - scaffolding, formwork
- SpaceGass/Inducta experience
- Able to complete inspections on site
- Excellent communication - able to speak with internal and external stakeholders and can produce reports.
- Current Drivers License
- Construction White Card
What's on Offer:
- Permanent staff opportunity
- Competitive salary offered
- Mix of structural design and site work (site work is Perth metro based)
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a specialist structural/civil engineering consultancy servicing the resources, building and construction industry.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants