We are currently seeking a Labour Relations Manager to work closely with internal and external stakeholders across labour relations issues. You will play a key role and be the go-to person when dealing with labour issues and keeping up-to-date with the latest industrial and work place laws. You will be working with a professional business across a range of infrastructure projects across Western Australia.
To be considered for the role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Substantial knowledge of employee/workplace relations issues and associated legislation
- Substantial experience with labour relations and negotiating and reviewing awards and agreements
- Develop and produce policies, strategies and processes
- Possess a relevant tertiary qualification in industrial, workplace or other relevant discipline
- A background working across the construction industry or working on major projects in relations to industrial relations issues
- Strong and pervasive communication and written skills
What's on Offer?
- Working as a key contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Provides advice to the management on key work place policies
- This is a well-established and dynamic business that has Building Services projects across Australia. Delivering a variety of designs from schools, hospitals, high rise etc. Working with a big close knit team.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sam Turton on 08 6467 0605 or click 'Apply Now'.
Large organisation with a strong commitment to local transportation, safety and community engagement.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.