Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, candidates and staff achieve their goals:
Integrity - we do the right thing even when nobody is watching.
Passion - we take pride in what we do and have a genuine enthusiasm for work and life.
Innovation - we explore new ideas and embrace change by being proactive and showing initiative.
Knowledge - we apply industry experience and understanding to everyday situations
We have an established framework that allows driven individuals to achieve their targets and be rewarded with a competitive incentive package, attractive salary and mentorship from our Leadership Team. Our environment maintains a strong balance between competition and support, while encouraging autonomy to achieve and accountability to represent Titan and your personal brand. While our focus is on both permanent and contract recruitment, we go above and beyond with candidate and contractor care as well as client engagement initiatives.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Complete all daily and weekly activities diligently:
- Interviewing, References and Candidate calls
- Post advertisements and Maintain a social media presence
- Undertake creative and innovative search techniques as part of your daily job
- Complete compliance tasks and due diligence requirements
- Effectively manage your Job Vacancies with an innovative approach and keep stakeholders informed of progress at all times
- Ensure effective records keeping
- Ensure awareness of risk and commercial issues are handled diligently and proactively.
- Client service delivery
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruiting process, across the entire life-cycle.
- Ensure satisfaction with all parties involved.
- Effective delivery of quality service within your discipline.
- 1 year experience with agency white collar recruitment is a minimum requirement for this position and will be highly valued, along with confidence and ability to work autonomously within a mature and driven team; experience within Telecommunications and/or Information Technology industry preferred
- Your experience with agency recruitment will be highly valued, along with confidence and ability to work autonomously within a mature and driven team.
What's on Offer?
- Salary Package - $60,000 - $100,000 depending on experience
- Very competitive Incentive System
- To support and maximise your efficiency and success, we offer the best management tools and systems in the market,
- Warm desk of clients, candidates and jobs.
- Knowledgeable and established management team.
- Personal development and career advancement opportunities.
- Unique CRM, ATS and online, sourcing tools.
- Extensive database of candidates and talent pools built and maintained over two decades.
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration.
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and brand initiatives.
- Modern, serviced CBD Office
- Strong team culture with regular team lunches, team building activities and wellness program
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact Craig Van Heurck on 08 6467 0611 or click Apply Now'
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology
recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Why Titan Recruitment?
'My background has predominantly been working across the ICT space with over 13 years of Technology recruitment experience. I also have good experience in Coaching and Training too.
Working at Titan has been such a great experience for me. I feel supported, valued and part of the family. We pride ourselves on quality and having a can do Attitude.
For myself, honesty and integrity are the most important values a Recruitment Consultant can have. Personally, I believe we live and breathe these values and this is why we have such a great base of clients who love to keep coming back for more.
If you would like to work in a busy environment, where we are rewarded for hard work and enjoy ourselves at the same time, then this is the place to be.
The opportunities you will have working in the Technology Recruitment team are down to you. Salary and Commission on offer are very competitive.
However what I find more appealing is the tools we have at our fingertips to do the job - we work with some of the best technology for recruitment I have had access to.
We are also innovative as an organisation where Ideas are shared and valued. There's flexibility and understanding around working arrangements and family responsibilities.'
Matt Auton - Principal Recruitment Consultant, Technology
'Working at Titan Recruitment for the last few years has been a fantastic experience. I left a large global business and joined this close-knit team of
experienced and mature consultants with a deep understanding of the business streams that they operate within. My opportunity to build a new business unit has provided me with the support of an established management team, access to innovative software and recruitment tools and the freedom to pursue new clients and leverage off the existing clients of Titan. It has been a wonderful experience and I believe I have found a new home for the coming years and encourage motivated, passionate recruiters to come and join our team.'
Suzi Johnson, Manager, Infrastructure & Buildings
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.