This is a field engineer position site based in NT working on a Gold Mine Project. The role is FIFO from Perth, the contract is an initial 12 month contract with a view for extension. You will be working directly with an EPCM working very closely with the construction superintendents and managing contractors.
- Patriciate in and support the projects safety program and OneWay requirements through, safety walks, attending safety reviews safety input into procedures, designs and pre commissioning activities.
- Assist in the preparation of any procedures that may be needed to execute the project.
- Perform all field engineering for discipline requirements.
- Be the primary contact for any project technical support and provide liaison with home office engineering for the resolution of all technical issues that cannot be resolved at site.
- Perform quality inspections and liaise with clients.
- Ensure that punch lists are prepared, collated and that the punch items are cleared and participate in punch meetings.
- Assist in the development of and then maintain the turnover dossier.
- Ensure that all systems are complete and that all activities necessary to get the system pre commissioned have been performed and documented.
- Ensure that all testing, pre-commissioning, and turnover activities are progressing in line with the project schedule and the client team signs-off the relevant check lists.
- Work closely with the construction superintendents to ensure all contractors produce quality of work in line with the projects drawings and specifications.
What's On Offer:
- • $100 p/h incu super and incu site uplift
- • 12 month contract with view for extension
- • Working with a EPCM
- Working on a gold mine project
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.