Seeking an experienced Project Administrator for an Engineering Consultancy with a strong foothold of projects within the mining and resources sectors.
As a Project Administrator, you will be responsible for administrative tasks, document creation, mobilisation and coordination support.
As a Project Administrator, you will have the following skill set:
• Previous experience in an administrative role (preferably with resources or mining projects).
• Mobilisation experience is essential
- Experience with INX software
• Great time management skills.
• Good exposure and proficiency with MS Suite.
• Be able to present well and professionally
* Site exposure will be highly regarded
What's on Offer?
The Project Administrator position will allow for the following benefits:
• Contract/permanent position within a high performing team that focuses on progression and development.
• Competitive hourly rate/salary package offered
• Perth CBD based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A leading engineering consultancy with a strong presence within the mining, resources and infrastructure sectors.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.