Seeking an experienced Mobilisation Coordinator for a global Engineering Consulting firm with a strong presence within the energy and resources sector.
As a Mobilisation Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Undertake administrative services to mobilise personnel to the construction site.
• Minute taking and distribution of minutes at project meetings
• Flight and vehicle booking management .
• Management of accommodation requirements on-site
• Liaise with HR and the Office Manager for inductions and on-boarding of staff
• Coordinate and distribute site clothing and PPE.
• Timesheet Management
As a Mobilisation Coordinator, you will have the following skill set:
• Previous experience in a similar role (preferably with Mining/Resources projects).
• Mobilisation experience is essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Great time management skills.
• Good exposure and proficiency with MS Suite.
• Be able to present well and professionally
What's on Offer?
The Mobilisation Coordinator position will allow for the following benefits:
• 6 month contract position with a competitive hourly rate
• Great team environment
• Perth based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is a leading global Engineering Consulting firm in the Energy and Resources sector and is managing some of the leading projects in the WA market.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.