Seeking a Project Controller for a well known EPCM with a strong pipeline of projects within the mining and costruction sectors.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring compliance with corporate procedures
• Providing planning, scheduling, cost control, change control, EVM, project progress and performance analysis and reporting services..
• Managing day to day project control reporting activities on across the projects and sites.
• Preparation and updating of project networks and schedules.
• Assist with the management and maintenance of the forward load planning.
• Establish man-hour and cost budgets from the services estimate.
• Monitor and record expended man-hours and apply contract rates to establish project costs.
• Produce forecasts and estimates for project completion.
• Produce the services cost report.
• Produce the project capital cost report
To be considered for the Projectt Controller role you will need to have the following:
• 2-5 years of experience in a project controls/cost controller capacity
• Mining/EPCM experience preferred
• Finance /Accounting qualifications would be preferred
What's on Offer?
As a Project Controller you will have the following benefits:
• 8-12 month contract
• Perth based
• Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working arrangement
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
Diversified professional services, construction and maintenance specialist turning knowledge into value across multiple industry sectors and geographies
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.