Our client is seeking a qualified Senior Functional Safety Engineer for the design, development, testing and commissioning of machine and functional safety control systems. The suitable candidate will also participate in risk assessments and work as part of an interdisciplinary team across multiple projects within mining and minerals.
- Degree qualified
- 7 + years experience in Control Systems with a focus on machine or functional safety
- Experience with functional safety within the mining industry
- TUV Certified Functional Safety Engineer or CMSE
- Knowledge of functional safety standards and familiar with IEC/AS 62061, IEC/AS 61508, AS4024.1503
- Has previously participated in Risk and Functional Safety workshops such as HAZID, HAZOP, CHAZOP, or LOPA
- Experience in development of Functional Safety Life cycle documentation such as FSMP, SRS, Software and Hardware design specifications and V&V
- Ability to assist with tenders and proposal works
- Strong communication skills and high level attention to detail
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- Perth based
- Competitive hourly rate
- Experience working across various projects within mining
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A major EPCM delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.