We are currently working with a Perth consultancy to expand their team and attract a highly skilled Principal Water Systems Engineer or a Senior looking to step up into a Principal position to lead, develop and grow their team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high quality technical advice and outcomes for clients
- Managing and supervising a team of engineers and technicians to deliver project outcomes to a high standard within the budget and schedule
- Maintaining effective communication channels with clients and key project stakeholders to manage expectations and deliver satisfactory outcomes
- Undertake hydraulic modelling studies and field investigations and prepare reports on identified problems and issues
- Writing reports and developing technical documentation in collaboration with other team members
- Working with the Director to identify business opportunities and support tender submissions
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering, or related field
- Post graduate degrees will be highly regarded
- 15+ years of experience across water supply, wastewater, mine dewatering or a related field
- Ability to work across one or more of the following hydraulic modelling packages: WANDA, WaterCAD/HAMMER, InfoWorks WS/InfoSurge
- History in managing more junior engineers and project workloads
- A can-do attitude, positive outlook and willingness to work within a team and lead this team
- A proven ability to work with a range of technical and non-technical disciplines, in developing creative, practical and cost-effective solutions
What's on Offer?
- A supportive and inclusive culture that uses teamwork and collaboration as the basis for their success
- Access to key clients to ensure the platform to understand, advise and support the direction of their projects
- A leadership role that will allow ownership of the day-to-day operations of the team
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-site parking
- Working closely with the Director to further build the consultancy
- Part time working arrangements will be a considered
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington on (08) 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
You will be joining a well-established team within the Water industry supporting projects for the Water Corp and Local government bodies as well as for the Resources and Agriculture industry. A variety of work will be available across the Water industry with a focus on water systems planning, design and optimisation.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and it recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.