Excellent opportunity for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to work directly with the Managing Director overseeing the recruitment and corporate services functions of our business.
Join the Titan Team
Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, candidates and staff achieve their goals.
- Integrity - we do the right thing when nobody is watching
- Passion - we take pride in what we do and have a genuine enthusiasm for work and life
- Innovation - we explore new ideas and embrace change allowing us to grow and reinvent ourselves
- Knowledge - we apply current events and changing trends towards best practice
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a senior executive leadership position overseeing our recruitment and corporate services teams to deliver our desired business outcomes.
Leading by example, you will have responsibility for:
- People management responsibilities for the recruitment services and corporate services functions, including finance, marketing and human resource activities
- Developing and driving a strong team culture that is committed to teamwork, high performance client service and self-development
- Developing and implementing people strategies including people capability & development and workforce planning.
- Overseeing and driving annual business planning and budgeting activities and managing to budget.
- Developing and executing strategic business plans to achieve Titan Recruitment's strategic vision.
- Having a detailed working knowledge of key business systems and technology and driving their effective use across the business
- Applying self-development and continuous improvement strategies in the leadership of our team, specifically in the areas of organisational culture, operational performance, market share expansion; team management; talent retention & development; client service and sales.
Your main focus will be internally focused to ensure we maintain a great organisational culture that is committed to great client outcomes.
Key Criteria for the successful individual
- Demonstrated senior executive leadership and management skills where you promote strength in teamwork
- Previous experience in the recruitment industry or professional services environment, particularly in a sales based organisation
- Proven track record in developing leadership capability of direct reports and creating an engaging work environment and culture.
- Proven track record in leveraging systems and technology to improve the internal and external experience and to achieve business efficiencies.
- Degree qualification in a business discipline highly desirable.
- Experience working in a founder-led organisation is highly desirable
We have an established framework that allows driven individuals to achieve their targets and be rewarded with a competitive incentive package, attractive salary, and ongoing leadership training. Our environment maintains a strong balance between competition and support, while encouraging autonomy to achieve and accountability to represent the brand.
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to lead an experienced and established Leadership Group who form and foster a passionate and successful environment
- Managers' Incentive System
- Personal development and career advancement opportunities.
- Modern CBD Office including complimentary Gym and End of Trip Facilities
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact Mehtap Ozdemirci on 08 6467 0611 / 0411 841 701 or click 'Apply Now'
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia
for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting
specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients,
contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all