Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical & Control Systems Engineer to be part of their high performing team within a multi-disciplined technology driven consultancy working on mining brownfield and small greenfield projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare Electrical and instrumentation designs and calculations in accordance with relevant Client and Australian Standards
• Control System software design including PLC and SCADA
• Industrial Communication System Design, and Sound knowledge of IP Networks
• Sound Knowledge of Programming Languages (C, C++, .NET, Python, etc.)
• Experience in Design, Drafting using Microstation, AutoCAD etc.
• Configuration and Commissioning of Electrical (protection devices, VSD's, Instrumentation) and Control Systems
• Specifications and technical document writing
• Management and ownership of electrical design projects
• Maintain a safety focus through all aspects of work
• Support and collaborate with highly skilled designers to develop designs for a wide range of plant elements
• Prepare technical engineering documents as part of overall project engineering deliverables
• Occasional visits to client sites as required
- Strong experience and knowledge within the electrical discipline
- Well-developed skills in problem-solving and written/verbal communication, collaborative working and time/priority management
- Ability to actively participate in the design, planning, construction and commissioning activities of the project
- Proactive, goal oriented with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams
- Relevant Engineering Degree
What's on Offer?
Perth based role
Contract to Staff
Join a team of leaders and innovators
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on (08) 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
Engineering, delivery and technology consultancy across WA's mining projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.