This role will involve the delivery of design documentation on civil and structural engineering projects. You will be required to liaise and collaborate between teams and take direction from senior staff in the business. There are 4 roles available, two of which will be on a permanent basis, the remaining two will be 6-month contract based roles. We are considering both senior and junior candidates for these roles.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering CAD/other design documentation
- Producing, amending, and reviewing design documentation for key projects
- Mentoring junior technicians
- Offering support to the civil team in the use of design software packages such as AutoCAD and Revit
- Document management
- Be responsible for managing your own workload, prioritising tasks and meeting deadlines
- Be responsible for providing information in an articulate and organised manner, following established processes and procedures.
- Post-graduate qualification in drafting or engineering
- Be familiar and experienced in the use of Bentley, Revit (preferred), or Tekla Structures
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation, 12D and/or Civil 3D highly advantageous
- Previous experience working in major roads/highways/bridge projects.
- High-level communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in diverse teams and maintain positive relationships
- Permanent or 6- month contract employment
- A salary package or hourly rate inline with the technical nature of the role
- Flexible working arrangements to allow for a work life balance
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3910 5506.
About the company:
This company is a world leader in engineering consulting services. They offer a wide variety of professional services and are independently owned. Operating in over 40 countries worldwide, with a workforce of over 10,000 staff.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants